2019 PRSA CHARLOTTE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Sponsorship of the Charlotte Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), provides direct access to more than 350 public relations professionals as well as the business and community organizations they represent. This includes major companies and organizations in the region.
This relationship will allow you and your company to generate business leads, gain exposure and increase your network, while providing much-appreciated financial support to the Chapter and members.
WHAT IS PRSA?
Mission: Chartered in 1947, the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is the world's largest and foremost organization of public relations professionals. PRSA provides professional development, sets standards of excellence and upholds principles of ethics for its members and, more broadly, the multi-billion dollar global public relations profession. It also advocates for greater understanding and adoption of public relations services, and acts as one of the industry's leading voices on the important business and professional issues of our time.
PRSA is a community of more than 21,000 public relations and communications professionals from across the United States, from recent college graduates to the leaders of the world's largest multinational firms. Our members represent nearly every practice area and professional and academic setting within the public relations field. In addition, there are more than 10,000 students who are members of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) at college and universities here and abroad.
See which level of sponsorship is right for you.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
PRSA Charlotte provides an opportunity to reach more than 350 communications leaders and professionals in the region. Also:
• We host multiple events and networking opportunities
• Many members are senior leaders, who influence change and decisions
• Junior- and senior-level public relations professionals are actively advancing their skills through programming and events
• Members represent a diverse employer base, including Fortune 500 corporations, agencies, consulting firms and local, regional and national organizations such as not-for-profits, governments and universities
• Members represent high-profile brands and agencies, with most having extensive media, consumer and stakeholder relationships
• Members are media-savvy and heavy technology consumers.
• Employable PRSSA students from regional universities attend many events
Ready to sponsor? Get more information on our levels and join us! Have more questions? Please contact Towanda Long
, Sponsorship Board Chair.
Communications Symposium Sponsorship
Queen City PR Awards Sponsorship
A la carte opportunities