Congratulations to our 2019 finalists!
- Atrium Health: Opioid Crisis Awareness & Education
- Aviation Department - Charlotte Douglas International Airport: Destination CLT
- Food Lion: Collegiate Hunger Challenge
- LGA: Miracle on the Hudson 10th Anniversary
- Rachel Sutherland Communications: Increasing Access To Women's Health Care
DIGITAL AND/OR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Atrium Health: Florence: Ready and Responding
- Bank of America: Bank of America's Hurricane Florence Communications Response
- Atrium Health: Atrium Health's Levine Cancer Institute at the ASCO Annual Meeting
- Atrium Health: Hope for Addiction
- Kelso Communications: Teaching Teachers, "Every Student, Every Day"
- TVPRgirl Consulting: Guilford County Schools: Magnet/Choice Social Media Campaign
ORG RELATIONS/INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Butin Integrated Communications: Advancing Seafood Education by Becoming the No. 1 Seafood Influencer
- Duke Energy: Highlighting our Heroes: National Lineman Appreciation Day
- LGA: All-Star Biscuit Makers- Bojangles' All Star Weekend
- Monarch: Your Crisis Won't Wait
- Bank of America: The power to make a difference: Employee giving program
- Duke Energy: Power of Giving
- Chernoff Newman, on behalf of Saussy Burbank: Highland Park Townhomes
- Atrium Health: Kids Eat Free
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Library: I Can Get Carded - Library Card Sign-Up Month 2018
- Atrium Health: Fast-Paced and Unpredictable: Behind the Scenes of Atrium Health's Level I Trauma Center
- Bank of America: Voices in Leadership
- Charlotte Water: Pipes Hate Wipes
QCPR Awards also recognizes community individuals with the Infinity and Pegasus awards. Past winners of these honors read like a Who's Who of Charlotte.
Here are our past Crown winners!