Location: North Carolina
Salary Range: $60,000-$70,000
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 10/9/2020
The Website Manager will oversee and maintain Monarch’sexternal-facing and intranet websites, with responsibility for developing andimplementing digital strategies to maximize Monarch’s online presence, brand image,and marketing campaigns. The Website Manager will be responsible for publishingcontent, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamliningnavigation and increasing online presence of potential customers. He/she must understandsearch engine optimization (SEO), proven success developing SEO strategies andexperience with analytics to drive site improvements to maximize traffic. Asuccessful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of website designpractices, content management experience and up-to-date knowledge of trends inmarketing including digital and social networking strategies and designsoftware proficiency. This is a remote, work-from-home position that requires residency in North Carolina.
- Develop and execute SEO, search engine marketing (SEM), conversion rate optimization (CRO), and proven pay-per-click (PPC) strategies to increase traffic, brand awareness and consumer engagement.
- Manage Google location listings, reporting content and verification process(es). Write and edit accurate listing information and update at appropriate intervals.
- Conducts quarterly digital audits and develops monthly website, intranet, and social media analytics reports for leadership team. Develop digital marketing campaigns to support organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure website security by managing permissions, firewalls and login pages.
- Manage user interfaces to ensure maximum user engagement and experience.
- Develop and manage related projects adhering closely to deadlines and budgets.
- Stay abreast of new web technologies, social networking platforms and resources, digital marketing trends and implement as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering orMarketing with related website development training
- 2-3 years of experience in website development or websitemanagement, including SEO, SEM and content management, with portfolio ofwebsite design work
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projectsand priorities at one time
- Demonstrated problem solving and customer service skills
How To Apply
For more information about the Website Manager role and to apply, visit: https://monarch.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Monarch/job/Albemarle-NC/Website-Manager_R2819