The Social Media Associate is responsible for coordinatingand executing the alliance’s social media strategy, working across key socialmedia channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. This rolewill be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gainingvisibility for our brand among members, the public, national and internationaleconomic development prospects. Currently listed as 25-30 hours a week, seeking an individual interested in filling the role in the near future full time.
● Work with VicePresident of Brand to refine social media strategy and best practices
● Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, andengaging
● Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates ofcampaigns
● Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
● Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
● Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brandactivities
● Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
● Ability totake initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning toend
● Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills (AP Style)
● Exceptional ability to manage details
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
● Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
● Be available for 25-30 hours a week with serious interest in positionevolving into full time.
● A bachelor’s degree in the liberal arts or equivalent work experience
● Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/socialmedia management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
● Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
● Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications
●Compensation dependent upon level of experience
Interestedcandidates send resume, references and any additional relevant collateral toNatalie Dick, Vice President of Brand, at firstname.lastname@example.org.No calls, please.