Company: Butin Integrated Communications
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Internship
Date Available: 6/15/2020
At Butin, ourgoal is to help our clients Be Remarkable. We are a mid-sized PR, marketing and communications agency specializingin food & beverage, travel & leisure, and lifestyle & consumerbrands with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina and St. Simons Island,Georgia.
We arerecognized for our long-term partnerships with national brands and ouraward-winning campaigns. Our team is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial group ofcreative thinkers that values excellence, service and hard work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with research and creation of publicity materials
- Monitor and track news coverage; Maintain press clippings on behalf of clients
- Identify pitch opportunities and research media outlets/contacts
- Support the Publicity Team with day-to-day activities
- Pursuing a degree in Communications, PR, Journalism or Marketing with an accredited college or university; Previous internship experience preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms
- Thoughtful, precise and diplomatic; An excellent listener
- Exhibits broad-mindedness and good judgement
- Understands the news industry, how news is made and the news cycle
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with care and professionalism
How To Apply
- Required when submitting application: Cover letter, resume (including cumulative and major GPAs), 2-3 relevant writing and work samples.
- Please email requirements to email@example.com