Public Relations Sr. Analyst
Location: Mooresville, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 3/26/2021
The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a communications subject matter expert for various business partners, owning the plans, management, and execution of multiple communications projects. This position serves to continuously develop the effectiveness of communications and its delivery processes to best convey the Lowe's brand through its messaging.
Builds rich and long-term communication plans which link strategy objectives to operational execution.Leads and manages communication projects and programs that provide impactful communication to the target audience to provide a consistent reflection of the Lowe's brand.Maintains updated expertise on writing (including in multiple voices), executive messaging, and communications development in order to contribute knowledge to a multitude of communications projects.Reviews, edits, and approves content to ensure its effective delivery via multiple communications vehicles, while ensure relevancy and appeal to impacted internal audiences.Participates in management activities and meetings with business managers and senior leadership as necessary to inform, update, report out, and/or get approvals for various projects.Responsible for the successful execution of assigned projects within specified budgets, timelines, and allocated resources.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in a communications role or industry
• Basic HTML and MS Office skills
• Master's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or related field
• 8+ years’ experience in communications role or industry, specifically experience in a corporate role within a large organization, preferably retail
How To Apply
Visit Lowe's Careers - Public Relations Sr Analyst (lowes.com)