PR Account Director
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 9/1/2020
LGA is looking for astrategic PR professional who can develop integrated programs, drive creativethinking and apply a mix of traditional and non-traditional PR skills to servea diverse range of clients. The ideal candidate will have a track record ofbuilding strong relationships and exceeding expectations while also managingresources to ensure assignments are completed on time and on budget. Priorexperience working in crisis and issues management is highly desired, alongwith a positive attitude, spirit of collaboration and commitment to continuouslearning.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain positive client relationshipsby addressing their needs and identifying opportunities to help achieve theirbusiness goals.
- Develop and execute earned media andother visibility programs, often in collaboration with counterparts fromcreative, digital, content and other disciplines.
- Identify and maintain relationshipswith key media, bloggers and other influencers.
- Stay abreast of client industries,issues and trends to develop sound, informed PR recommendations.
- Develop methodologies for measuringand reporting on the effectiveness of agency campaigns that align with clients’business goals.
- Develop and manage account budgets tomaximize client value while delivering reasonable returns to the agency.
- May supervise junior-level staff, servingas a mentor and developing their skills.
- Minimum eight years of prior publicrelations, communications or other related experience.
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditionaland social media, with an emphasis on identifying good stories and connectingto the right audience.
- Criticaland creative thinker with the ability to apply curiosity to all aspects of therole.
- Strong organizational, project andtime management skills with a high level of attention to detail andresourcefulness.
How To Apply
This position offers competitive pay,a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancementwith a growing company. To submit your resume, cover letter and writing or work samples, visit https://thinklga.com/careers/pr-account-director/.