Company: Stand For Animals
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary Range: $10+/hr
Job Type: Internship
Date Available: ASAP
Position requires multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Intern will work with the Executive Director to coordinate and manage a varietyof projects which include (but not be limited to) outreach, marketing,fundraising and internal communications.
- Lead and manage social media efforts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube platforms
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Work with internal and external partners to develop and oversee a series of informational web casts
- Assist with other communication tasks and special projects as needed
Ideal candidate will be detail oriented, demonstrate self-initiative and the capacity to work independently to manage several different projects simultaneously. Experience with digital and social media is essential.
- Past work experience inmarketing, advertising or communications preferred
- Experience with SEO campaigns
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Strong time management skills
How To Apply
Email resume to Tammy Seigel at email@example.com.