Marketing Director of Program Experience
Company: YMCA of Greater Charlotte
Location: Charlotte/Metro Office/Remote
Salary Range: $36358.00 - $45448.00 / Year
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 6/13/2022
Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Director of Program Experience and consistent with the Christian mission of the YMCA, the Marketing Director of Program Experience will be responsible for the marketing strategy and execution (sales, positioning, cross-promotion) of key association programs including day camp, resident camps, afterschool/preschool, youth and adult sports, dance/gymnastics and aquatics. The role will also support the development and implementation of a cohesive, high-quality marketing and communication plan that includes paid mass media, digital, web, social media, collateral and point-of-purchase (POP) merchandizing that supports both the branches and the Association.
- Collaborate with the Y Association teams and branches to develop and implement integrated marketing and communication plans and campaigns that drive program growth, program retention and member participation.
- Closely partner with the association marketing directors (member experience and impact and development) to strategically align messaging and communication and leverage cross-promotion opportunities.
- Help inform and execute a strategic, measurable digital integration strategy that leverages and drives a high-quality member connection continuum specific to driving program revenue, retention and participation.
- Lead and manage creation of high-quality, targeted materials and messaging and ensure YUSA brand standards (voice, messaging) are met.
- Project manage processes and timelines to ensure marketing work stays on track.
- Develop and manage administrative budgets.
- Develop, create and edit high-quality content in a timely way, within brand standards that is appropriate to specific marketing channels.
- Work with Metro Marketing and Association PR resources to develop and submit strategic story and coverage opportunities to the local media.
- Partner with membership and H&W directors to collect timely and accurate information in order to effectively market and sell.
- Track and monitor marketing analytics and provide timely updates.
- Partner with branch directors and the Association Office/Y Experience to help manage communication, input and insight to strengthen marketing and programming.
- Attend and support branch and Association events, as appropriate and serve on appropriate committees and sub-committees as determined by supervisor.
- Build relationships and confidence with branch teams through high-quality work and execution, on-site presence and scheduled meetings and updates.
- Attend and contribute to key meetings in the branch, community and Association.
- All other duties as determined.
- Four-year college degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a four-year college degree in a related field with two years of work-related experience.
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience in development of sales driven marketing, customer loyalty, and execution of tactical marketing plans.
- Experience with editing, proofing and fact-checking (in compliance with brand standards).
- Experience managing part-time staff on team projects and individual initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage projects and priorities.
- Ability to thrive and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in organization, efficient processes and project management.
- Must be organized, efficient and posses excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to represent the YMCA in a professional manner.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and proven presentation and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated success in budget development and management.
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office and Photoshop and the ability to become proficient in Association-specific software.
How To Apply
Visit our Career Page to apply: https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6014038.careers?ShowJob=436627811