Create and implement marketing tools and communication plans that drive engagement within the Company’s key market segments. Foster lead generation and support/promote National Gypsum’s image and leadership position in the industry. Manage content production for a variety of media platforms from initial concept and strategy through measurement and reporting.
This person has professional experience in both B2B and B2C marketing communications and is proficient with project management, public relations, brand management, lead generation, collateral development and digital marketing. The ideal candidate is an excellent written and verbal communicator, self-starter and capable of working both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES (not all inclusive)
• Collaborate with business unit managers and product managers in the planning, creation, activation, maintenance and analysis of all product and technical materials for use by field sales and customers, including, but not limited to, literature, promotional collateral, signage, POP, etc.
• Plan, develop and execute creative strategies and themes for sales promotion programs that effectively achieve sales and marketing goals and objectives.
• Identify tasks needed to complete a marketing campaign, and then strategically evaluate and engage the appropriate team members or outside vendors (graphic designers, writers, etc.) needed to complete the project.
• Establish, monitor and maintain project budgets that support marketing communications activities and resources.
• Manage outside resources to develop the content and creation of multiple e-newsletters, including Technical Marketing’s monthly On Board e-newsletter, DEXcells’s Above Board quarterly e-newsletter and NGC Testing Services’ quarterly e-newsletter.
• Initiate the creative ideas and purchasing activities for advertising specialty collateral materials used to support and promote the various product lines.
• Plan and create product and personnel publicity opportunities for trade and electronic publications.
• Manage the procurement of recognition awards – Baker trophies, pinnacle rings, award plaques and others as requested.
• Coordinate and manage Marketing’s social media activities.
• Other duties as required by the Marketing Department or others
• Provide creative ideas and leadership in developing marketing solutions that motivate and promote National Gypsum’s products and services to the highest quality standards.
• Demonstrate managerial abilities in employing and supervising outside resources such as copy- writers, graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, etc., maintaining the highest standards of quality while maintaining budgets within guidelines. Provide strong marketing direction and clearly defined objectives.
• Establish good working relationships with internal customers in achieving all goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’sDegree with major in Communications Arts (i.e., Journalism, Advertising, PublicRelations).
• Minor inMarketing and/or Business Administration preferred.
• Minimum5-7 years of experience within the advertising/marketing communicationsdepartment of a major manufacturer or advertising agency involved in bothbusiness-to-business and business-to-consumer advertising/sales promotion.
• Excellentwriting and editing skills.
• Proficientin all Microsoft Office Suite products.
• High levelof experience, knowledge and understanding of social media.
• Aself-starter with a high degree of organizational, project management andcreative skills. Has an eye for designwith copywriting, editing and graphic arts know-how. Position requires the ability to work wellwith a diverse group of individuals while professionally handling multipletasks and respective deadlines.
• Limitedtravel required.
Please apply at: www.nationalgypsum.com