Integrated Marketing Specialist
Company: Leroy Springs & Company
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 11/16/2018
Provides strategic application of integrated marketing plan, including advertising, earned media coverage, shared media (social/digital applications), and owned media (website/video). Coordinates content across all communications platforms to optimize all aspects of marketing communication efforts. Utilizes marketing tactics that work to achieve goals outlined in the strategic marketing plan. Fosters and maintains exceptional internal and external relationships and assists with other strategic initiatives to help reach short and long term marketing goals. The strategist will leverage technology and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people as part of daily duties.
- Executes integrated marketing tactics to help expand the reach of marketing initiatives
- Writes and distributes email marketing campaigns as set by the digital marketing plan
- Provides updates to company websites and coordinates content development
- Maintains website metatags, keywords and other techniques to maximize SEO strategy
- Coordinates the development of marketing collaterals to support ongoing strategies; including rack cards, brochures, flyers, banners, posters, and business cards
- Implements brand standards to ensure uniformity in company communications; taglines, logo usage, templates
- Distributes press releases to local and regional media contacts and maintain updated database of all media contacts
- Creates and schedules daily content across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube that complies with the digital marketing plan and LSC social media best practices
- Interprets social media insights, Google Analytics and other data to provide a quarterly social media report card
- Helps to manage online reputation by monitoring social media, online business listings, locations and reviews and responding as required
- Sources promotional materials and manages yearlong collaterals schedule (retail/employee apparel, camp t-shirts, banners, tablecloths, tents, water bottles, stickers, et al)
- Maintains and develops photo/video database (special events, facilities, programs, employees and stock photos)
- Availability to work special events and activities on the Greenway that may occur outside of normal business hours.
- All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in MS Office; including Photo and Publishing software and other related software
- Skilled in understanding and best practices of social media platforms; i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite; including Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Use of Carbonhouse software to maintain LSC website
- Above average organization, communication, and administrative skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff members and department directors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA in Marketing Communications preferred, supplemented by experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Specialist will be interested in recreation, wellness, events, and environmental / historical issues, as well as possess a passion for the Company’s programs and the ability to convey that passion.
How To Apply
Apply online at LeroySprings.com or at the ADP Recruitment Link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=dc041bae-a14f-41c9-8003-61f025521496&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US