Company: Gambling.com Group
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 10/24/2019
Gambling.com Group is the leading performance marketing company in the online gambling industry. Our brands include Gambling.com, Bookies.com, CasinoSource and Slotsource, among others. We are a fast-moving and fun environment, where you will get the opportunity to help shape major brands and be involved in campaigns that have a positive impact on the business.
Gambling.com Group is registered and headquartered in Malta and wholly owns KAX Media Limited in Dublin, Ireland and KAX Media America Inc in Tampa, Florida. The Group also wholly owns GDC Trading Limited, a Maltese company which is the Group's principal trading entity. Furthermore, the Group has an affiliated company office in Monaco and an office in Charlotte, North Carolina.
In just the last year, a dozen states now offer legal regulated sports betting and dozens more are poised to do the same in 2020 and beyond. This represents tremendous opportunity to educate Americans on legal sports betting. With the recent announcement of a $15.5m equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina along with key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
This is a permanent position, located in Charlotte, North Carolina
This opportunity represents the next generation of public relations and communications, bringing together content marketing and media relations, to help grow business in U.S. with emphasis on making Gambling.com and Bookies.com go-to resources for millions. This job is a unique opportunity to sit alongside SEO experts, content producers, and veteran sports journalists with experience at USA Today Sports, ESPN, CBS Sport, Golfweek, Baltimore Sun, St. Petersburg Times and Denver Post.
The ideal candidate will bring experience working with media, bloggers and social media influencers, to expand reach for Gambling.com Group content ranging from investigative feature stories and enterprise reporting, to sports gambling odds, picks and tips, and gambling, pop culture, political news, trends and hot topics.
- Ideate, produce and promote industry and time-relevant content like landing pages, infographics, blog posts, stories, social media posts, video, op-eds, and more, to generate references, links and traffic to our sites (topics include sports, gambling, pop culture, political and political affairs)
- Daily partnership with sports newsroom to find and execute opportunities to expand the reach of in-house produced content (stories, Q&A’s, videos, betting tips, rivalry matchups, trend pieces) beyond our owned properties (Gambling.com, Bookies.com, podcast) to third-party media and web sites
- Identify, manage and pitch in-house analysts, to comment as industry experts on trends across media, blogs, Twitter, podcasts and more
- Assist in developing and growing Gambling.com Group podcast network, activities and promotion
- Assist in broader corporate communications functions as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing, communications, public relations and/or project management
- Interest in sports, sports betting and/or casino gaming
- Experience working with media, bloggers and social media influencers
- Understanding of evolving media landscape
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO practices and current trends, with ongoing ability to apply insights
- Experience with PR and content marketing tools like Cision, Muckrack and Hubspot
- Experience with SEO tools like Ahrefs and Moz
- Experience working with cross-functional teams like graphic designers and developers to bring ideas to life
How To Apply
Please apply to this role via link: