Company: BGE, Inc.
Location: Dallas, Houston, Charlotte or Atlanta
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 11/1/2021
You inspire others with your words.
As our Communications Manager, you will execute our communication programs with internal as your primary focus, manage a variety of communication platforms and collaborate with leaders in our organization.
Your storytelling talents will be put to good use with our amazing internal culture, client-centric focus and a pervasive desire to do award-winning work.
We’re rapidly growing in every capacity – people, projects, locations. You will have a great deal of important work to do:
- Support corporate communication initiatives and manage from inception to completion.
- Manage projects with scheduling, execution and collaboration with other project participants (from graphic designers to project SMEs).
- Interview technical talent and create compelling content to tell the world who we are, the value we bring and how much we want to make a difference.
- Provide a conscientious and creative voice to our company vision and strategy.
Our story is ongoing – you will be in demand and your talents will be rewarded with the pay and benefits you need to keep your own story exciting!
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or another applicable field.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience.
- Experience with internal and/or external communications program including planning, execution and measurement.
- Stellar writing and editing skills, with the ability to articulate a clear point of view clearly and concisely on complicated topics.
- Familiarity with AP and technical style.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a focused listener able to work quickly, thoughtfully and collaboratively with different personalities.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments from conception to completion on deadline with minimal supervision; excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with SharePoint preferred.
- Understanding of video, with the ability to storyboard, develop script content and provide art direction to talent and production team.
- Periodic travel to BGE office locations is required.
How To Apply
Please email Jennifer Adkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in applying for this position.