CCMO Associate II - Corporate Communications, Marketing and Outreach
Company: Atrium Health
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 6/25/2019
The Corporate Communications Associate II is a senior associate role on an integrated marketing and communications team. You will have the opportunity to both lead and support communications work for a leading healthcare organization. The team you will join focuses on internal and corporate communications, developing our employee ambassador program, supporting nursing communications, planning large leadership events, developing change management programs and managing channels and programs that share news and information with our 65,000+ employees. This role requires flexibility, strategy, attention to detail and excellence.
- Serves as a representative for Atrium Health and for the Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team; coordinates and executes System-wide initiatives and provides excellent customer service in all interactions.
- Collaborates with the Manager(s) and other department leadership; assists with creation of programs that effectively integrate with Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach strategies and that are measurable in design and execution.
- Begins to identify trends affecting projects and Atrium Health. Understands clearly component tasks and their relationship to the broader focus of the project; begins to lead initiatives.
- Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
- Prepares narrative explanations of analyses as appropriate and contributes to project final deliverables. Provides regular progress updates and suggests potential solutions to project barriers.
- Demonstrates a team player attitude and a positive approach to maintain collaboration across all work units within the department. Shares information and skills with other associates.
- Takes advantage of opportunities for self-improvement; contributes to annual goals and professional development plan.
- Enforces and manages the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Assists with reactive media/informational requests and acts as a resource for day-to-day queries for clinical areas and organizational priorities.
- Develops and researches materials for media (local, national and international) and for internal and external corporate communications channels, including videos, articles, stories, news releases, media advisories, pitch letters and press kits.
- Begins to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholder audiences, including, but not limited to, community members, patients, clinical and non-clinical employees, volunteers, and others.
- Represents Atrium Health in a professional manner at internal and external functions, including community events, public relations activities, and professional organizations.
- Routinely integrates with the team to ensure that corporate messages and pitches are communicated as intended, and to brainstorm content ideas and potential contacts, internal and external to the organization.
Works primarily in office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master's degree preferred. Minimum 3 years experience required, 5 years preferred. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
How To Apply
Click here to apply.