Who is M-Squared Public Relations?
The secret to success at M2PR is that our entire team is purpose-driven. It’s what happens when a company culture embraces the art of creativity, individually and a chance to shine brighter on the daily. Our powerhouse hospitality agency with offices in Atlanta andCharlotte will take you further in your PR career, connecting you to a top-tier roster of leading hotels, resorts, restaurants and travel destinations across the globe.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, enthusiastic with an eager spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At M-Squared Public Relations, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on.
As a seasoned account manager, you are an effective, confident communicator with your management team and trusted resource for junior staff seeking mentorship. With 2-4 years of public relations experience, you have a background/interest in the travel, hospitality, luxury lifestyle and the influencer realm. You are dialed into your account teams needs; eager to hone client management experience; and meaningfully seek interactions with key media holding industry contacts in the highest regard. With your finger on the pulse of trends and passion for creativity, you are curious, driven and dedicated. You have a deep understanding of not only the Valley media scene with lots of local coverage success, but also impressive national media connections with the publicity results to prove it.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Able to format, develop, write and successfully pitch press materials including bios, backgrounders, fact sheets, media advisories and press releases
• Comprehensive knowledge and ability to understand editorial calendars, identify relevant opportunities for clients and schedule pitches accordingly
• Maintain excellent relationships with our clients and media contacts
• Create, foster and leverage media and influencer relationships to produce stellar placements for our clients and exposure for M2PR’s clients across various platforms and channels
• Creativity and initiative to develop press worthy programs and ideas for clients
• Master of reporting techniques and tracking placements
• At least 2-4 years of PR experience and previous agency experience is required • Passion and experience in the travel and hospitality industry is a plus
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work remotely, once weekly
• Flexibility to travel
• Ability to begin working by May 6.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY