Company: Central Piedmont Community College
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary Range: $47,817 - $54,393
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 9/28/2021
The Account Executive executes marketing communications and promotion plans for target audience segments and ensures plan elements are delivered in a timely manner.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the implementation of all marketing communications and promotion activities for selected target audience segments.
- Provides project-specific direction to graphic designers and communications team.
- Collaborates with Marketing Director and Executive Director of Marketing for planning and prioritization of projects.
- Oversees marketing budgets for various audience segments to ensure projects stay within a set budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Characteristics
- Knowledge of marketing communications principles and practices
- Experience directing integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Experience executing a variety of marketing tactics from print collateral to paid advertising and social media messaging
- Expertise in journalistic writing styles
- Experience in executing a variety of campaigns while maintaining brand consistency
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to develop marketing campaigns that speak to a variety of audiences (donors, alumni, area businesses, etc.)
- Knowledge of printing and publishing process
- Experience with vendor management
- Experience with monitoring/tracking budget spending
- Public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess media effectiveness
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, often requiring quick turnarounds
Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution with 5 years of experience in marketing communications, program promotion, copywriting or related fields.
How To Apply