The Account Executive executes marketing communications and promotion plans for target audience segments and ensures plan elements are delivered in a timely manner.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversees the implementation of all marketing communications and promotion activities for selected target audience segments.
2. Provides project-specific direction to graphic designers and communications team.
3. Collaborates with Marketing Director and Executive Director for planning and prioritization of projects.
4. Works with the Marketing Director to identify necessary resources and tools for gathering and researching data on current customers, target markets, media outlets for advertising, promotion partnerships in the community and tracking outcomes of various promotions.
5. Oversees marketing budgets for various audience segments to ensure projects stay within a set budget.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
• Knowledge of marketing communications principles and practices
• Experience directing integrated marketing and communications campaigns
• Expertise in journalistic writing styles
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Ability to analyze demographics and psychographics data
• Knowledge of printing and publishing process
• Experience with vendor management
• Experience with monitoring/tracking budget spending
• Public speaking and interpersonal skills
• Ability to assess media effectiveness
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with five years of experience in marketing communications, program promotion, copywriting or related fields.
To apply, visit https://cpcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=3251&site=1.