Date: Tuesday, April 4, 6:00-7:30 PM
Location: Industry co-working space (AvidXchange Music Factory - 1000 North Carolina Music Factory Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28206)
Senior Associate Public Relations, Business-to-Business
Company: Portavoce Public Relations
Location: Charlotte, NC
About Portavoce PR:
Portavoce PR helps companies and brands find their voice via public relations, corporate communications and integrated communications campaigns. The agency is located in coastal Carlsbad and serves clients in health and fitness, technology, business to business, and consumer goods. Going beyond clicks and likes, Portavoce PR delivers traditional, earned media coverage that creates business results for our clients.
Portavoce offers full-time employees healthcare and dental insurance, 401k and profit sharing, as well as company-sponsored disability insurance and other health/wellness subsidies.
Portavoce PR is seeking a Senior Associate with a specialty in Business-to-Business communications and public relations. With your strategic mindset and seasoned communications skills you will lead client accounts toward success and contribute to agency growth. Your diligence and eye for quality will set the bar as you lead account teams to execute dynamic programs that deliver business results for clients. The leadership skills you’ve demonstrated will be put to work day-to-day as you lead team members, as well clients, gaining consensus across integrated teams and lines of business that are complex and diverse. As you mature as a leader, be a part of a growing and successful agency where there is a positive, pleasant culture and opportunity to grow.
- Developing media strategies, tactical implementation plans and long-term communications programs
- Attracting new clients and developing programs that meet their business objectives and deliver results
- Writing high-level written pieces including case studies, by-lined articles and papers,
- Editing and roof reading written materials from other team members
- Teaching team members how to think strategically
- Contribute to the evolving practice of tying public relations results to clients business results and overseeing the reporting of those results
- Articulate and document agency best practices in order to create consistency and quality across account teams as the agency grows.
The Ideal Candidate
You see anything as possible and match that with a sound focus on practical strategies. You find pride and satisfaction in well-executed work and coach others to meet the same standards while striving for continuous improvement and efficiency. Finding solutions to client’s business challenges is invigorating for you, yet you won’t hesitate to change and adapt when you recognize the dynamics have changed.
Friendly and receptive, you are a collaborator who recognizes that everyone has ideas and skills that make the account team stronger when it’s working as an integrated synergistically. Sharing credit and giving praise is part of your daily routine and you believe that work can be fun and effective at the same time. Ambition to grow and succeed will fuel you as you contribute to new business development and expanding existing client relationships. You recognize when it’s time to accelerate the pace during high-growth periods, and capitalize on the less demanding periods to regroup and refresh.
In addition you’ll also have:
- Proven experience developing strategic, integrated communications programs and overseeing the tactical implementation of them
- Well-practiced project management skills with experience leading others to realize positive project outcomes in an efficient and timely manner
- Superb writing skills and a history of developing complex written pieces including case studies, by-lined articles and papers, as well as traditional media materials
- Excellent verbal communications skills that you use to maintain an enriching, mutually-respectful relationship with clients and team members
- Creative ideas that are rooted in sound public relations practices
- Graduate of an accredited university with a study focus on communications, public relations, marketing or journalism
- 4+ years of experience in public relations, communications or corporate communications roles at agencies or corporations
- History representing or working for enterprise clients and or business-to-business (B2B) brands required
- Stellar references that validate your leadership skills and writing acumen
Requirements: Must be willing to participate in a background check before accepting position.
How To Apply
Please email resume to Carressa Sells:
Can be reach via phone at (407) 340-2662 for any further questions regarding this position.