QCPR Awards Sponsorship Opportunities
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Charlotte Chapter has launched its campaign awards program. Dubbed the Queen City PR Awards (QCPR Awards), this program will recognize the best in Charlotte communications and public relations strategy and campaigns.
Our chapter has approximately 300 members who are doing vital work in the region and represent agencies, corporations, business, educational institutions, nonprofits and freelance consultancies from a wide range of sectors. These awards will honor the Queen City's most successful and innovative communications programs and the individuals who are advancing the profession and making a difference in our community.
The QCPR Awards mirror PRSA’s Silver Anvils program and will recognize practitioners who, in the judgment of other public relations professionals, have successfully researched, planned, implemented and evaluated communication campaigns with exemplary professional skill, creativity and resourcefulness.
An awards gala and dinner will be held to celebrate all winners on October 28, 2015. The evening event will take place at Byron’s in the Design Center, and will be emceed by one of Charlotte’s favorite local television personalities. Festivities will begin with a cocktail reception followed by a plated dinner and awards presentation.
Benefits of Sponsorship
PRSA Charlotte’s inaugural QCPR Awards provide an opportunity to reach approximately 100 leaders and up-and-coming leaders in the region:
- Attendees are typically senior leaders in the profession, who possess the ability and influence to manage change and promote understanding of their organizations and brands.
- Additional attendees are junior- and senior-level public relations professionals seeking to advance their knowledge, skills and abilities through professional development experiences; PRSSA students from regional universities sometimes also attend.
- Attendees represent a diverse employer base, including Fortune 500 corporations, agency, consulting firms and local, regional and national organizations such as not-for-profits, governments and universities.
- These influencers represent high-profile brands and agencies, with most having extensive media, consumer and stakeholder relationships.
- Attendees are media-savvy and heavy technology consumers.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities available, please click here to view the complete sponsorship packet. For sponsorship questions please contact sponsorship committee members Bethany Early (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Logan Stewart (email@example.com).